Evolution Homecare - meet the family
Evolution Homecare is part of the Celesio Group one of the leading trading companies and service providers within the pharmaceutical market worldwide.
• Celesio - One of the leading international service providers within the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets. The company is active in 27 countries worldwide and employs approximately 47,000 people in its three divisions Patient and Consumer Solutions, Pharmacy Solutions and Manufacturer Solutions. Approximately 2,300 of Celesio’s own retail pharmacies, as part of Patient and Consumer Solutions, serve over 600,000 customers every day. In its wholesale activities, which are part of Pharmacy Solutions, more than 130 wholesale branches deliver to over 65,000 pharmacies – day in, day out. In the Manufacturer Solutions division, Celesio offers pharmaceutical manufacturers logistics and distribution solutions and supports them in sales and marketing.
• AAH Pharmaceuticals – With 3,800 employees and 19 loactions across the UK over a suite of subsiduries and brands, AAH is the country's leading distributor of pharmaceutical and healthcare products and services to to pharmacies, hospitals and doctors. Making over 100,000 deliveries a week and with over 20,000 products stocked, AAH is the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in the UK
• Lloydspharmacy – Lloydspharmacy is a community pharmacy chain with over 1,650 pharmacies across the UK. These are based predominantly in community and health centre locations. We employ approximately 17,000 staff and dispense over 151 million prescription items annually.
• Movianto – is committed to being the preferred European contract logistics service provider to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industry. Offering outsourcing services along the supply chain such as warehousing, transportation, cold chain logisitcs as well as re-packaging and re-labelling. More than 1,700 healthcare experts are managing 175,000 pallet places spread over a network of wholly owned subsiduaries in 12 European countries.
• pharmexx- offers the experience and help of specialists to define precise objectives that will cultivate a successful nurse led programme. Their nurse advisers can advise on protocols, carry out patient review programmes, offer training and educational services and patient councelling. Their nurses can be utilised on a full time or on a 'flexi basis'.